Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Months old

Lacee is three months old today! She is a very different baby than Lyla was. With Lyla I could make her happy just by feeding her but with Lacee, she won't eat unless she has calmed down from the screaming crying fuss she likes to do when she is hungry, the only way to calm her down is to lift her up and down...(at least its a good workout). Her neck is getting stronger and she seems to have gained some weight in the last week. We had Lacee's blessing on Sunday the 9th which went great even though a lot of family were not able to come. I will post those pictures as soon as I can. The girls and I have been sick for the past couple days so we have just been laying around and sleeping as much as possible. We went to Aspen Grove(kinda like a girls camp but for families) all last week for the Michelsen family reunion and had a blast! I will post pictures from that hopefully soon.








No comments: