Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby #3!

If you didn't already know, we are expecting baby #3!!! Due Feb. 9th, 2011. Seems like forever away doesn't it? I am about 7 1/2 week along and of course I feel like crap. Which is why I haven't updated my blog for a while. We announced it to our families by making a video of Lyla saying, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy." I mean, whats the fun in just saying, "I'm pregnant!"? I did that with the first two so I wanted to do something different. Our families are excited of course as are we. Hoping for a boy but wouldn't mind another girl. I love my girls! We don't have any names yet, it's still pretty early. My first Dr. appointment is tomorrow and I am nervous...I assume everything is ok since I am sick and still feel pregnant, but still feel a little anxiety...I guess thats normal?

I am sick of course...have only thrown up 4 times, though, one of which was in California at an AMPM gas station right before driving home...not fun...I have gained weight already because I have to eat all the time otherwise I feel sick. Everything smells...even stuff that is supposed to smell good makes me so sick...I have been eating baked potatoes which seem to help. Anyways...I hope you are all doing good and sorry again for the lack of posts. I will get back to it as soon as I can.

ps- If you want to see the video than go to my facebook!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hooray! Congrats on #3!!

aprilaleman said...

Congrats... you guys are like rabbits. :) j/k That does feel like forever away, but will be soooo fun for you and Kristen to have kids similar in age again. Hope you feel better, when I hear things like that I feel sooooo lucky to have such an easy pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon!

Theresa said...

Yah!! I am so happy for you guys!! February 9th was the day i was baptised 2 years ago! lol.

No worries about the sickness, with Jesse and the girls by your side, you can do anything! You guys rock! Oo and I want you to have a boy too! that would be so cute!

Clarkson said...

Congrats! I hope you get over that sickness soon, it's not fun!