Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pregnancy Post

So I NEVER get pictures taken of myself, but for some reason I got this feeling that I really needed to get some maternity pictures taken. So here are a few of the edited ones!


At my 36 week ultrasound they informed me that I had a higher amount of amniotic fluid then normal. I guess I am supposed to be at 12 but I am at 20. This explains A LOT of why I am so much more uncomfortable with this pregnancy vs. the other 3. My midwife didn't seem too worried though. I am dilated almost 2 and about 50% effaced. I have been having contractions every night so I think I have to be making some progress. With my last pregnancy I dilated 1cm every week and ended up having him when I was 39 weeks.

I am feeling like this baby is going to be here soon. I am 36w 5d right now. I have all the signs of pending labor so crossing my fingers it will be soon! My next appointment is on Friday the 28th and I am hoping I have progressed. Nothing worse than having contractions for no reason!

One thing I wanted to say is that I am very grateful for my husband Jesse. I don't know what I would do without him. I feel very blessed to have him working from home. Let me tell you a little about my days right now with him. I don't sleep good at night so Jesse wakes up with the kids and lets me sleep for as long as I need. He then makes me lunch(makes the kids lunch too of course), we eat together, then I try to get some cleaning or organizing done which is hard but I fight through the pain(sciatic nerve). By the evening I am done and can't move so Jesse takes over the dinner, homework, guitar lessons, dance classes, everything! He puts the kids to bed and we spend some time together. I would probably have had a nervous breakdown by now if it wasn't for him. Not sure if he will read this but THANK YOU JESSE! I love you!

No comments: