Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lyla is growing up

Lyla has gotten so big in the past month, or she just seems so much bigger than Lacee. She loves singing and lately has been singing the ABC's over and over. The other day she was eating her breakfast in the kitchen and I was in the other room and I heard her just humming to herself and all of the sudden she started counting! I really haven't tried to teach her numbers yet and I have NO IDEA where she learned it from but she counted to 9 all by herself. Maybe she saw it on a tv? Who knows, but I was very shocked and excited to hear her count.




2 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

she is such a BIG GIRL!! I miss her so much :(

Kristin Milius said...

She is a genious what can you say!! I love her and I will take credit for the counting, jk hahahaha.